RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Change-of-mind returns policy and procedure (excluding yardage - no returns on yardage once it has been cut to your desired length):
- Notification must be received within 14 days of accepting delivery of the product and return of the product must be within 21 days after notification – contact details can be found on both the store Contact page and the website Contact page.
- Proof of Purchase must be provided (invoice, bank statement, email confirmation or delivery note)
- The return address will be provided at the time it is needed (but will be found on the original parcel).
- Where returning products from countries outside Australia the postal company's consignment note must be marked that it is a return/replacement, so that customs duties and taxes are not added.
- The product must be returned in its original condition and where possible with all original packaging intact.
- Postage charges and insurance on the product being returned is your responsibilty.
- Once the product has been received, stilelemente will issue a refund of the purchase price less shipping charges.
- Refunds can only be credited back to the same PayPal / bank account that was used to make the original purchase.
RETURNS FOR FAULTY OR DAMAGED GOODS
Pinch River handmade products:
As Pinch River has strong quality control procedures in place no faulty or damaged items will be used to fill an order. Therefore as no faulty or damaged goods leave the premises in this way Pinch River will not be responsible for items damaged in transit by Australia Post, its contractors or courier and transport companies.
Pinch River's objective is to produce high quality products. Handmade items often display characteristics that are different from mass produced items, this does not make them flawed or inferior but instead makes them unique. All care is taken to accurately represent the true colours of the product, however the colours that appear on your monitor may vary from the actual colours of the product due to photographic conditions and monitor settings.
Second hand wares:
Please read the item description carefully as I take all care to describe it in detail, especially if it is flawed or damaged. If you require further information please contact me prior to purchasing the item. This is to ensure that the process remains pleasant for both parties as I will assume that, if you purchase, you have read and accepted the condition of the item. While it is always a joy to find a treasure in mint condition, the reality is that time has usually taken its toll on older items. Items that have been hand made may display characteristics that are different from mass produced items, this does not make them flawed but in fact adds to their character. If I am aware of any special care requirements of an item I will pass the care instructions on to the buyer.
LOST OR DAMAGED GOODS
Pinch River takes no responsibility for parcels lost, stolen or damaged in transit by Australia Post, its contractors or by courier and transport companies.
INCORRECT ORDERING OF CONSUMABLES & OTHER ITEMS :
Should a Buyer select an incorrect product and wish to return it, a fee will be deducted from the refund provided the returned products are in new condition.
Before returning an incorrect product, the Buyer must contact Pinch River and obtain approval and return instructions from Pinch River. At its own cost, the Buyer must return the product to Pinch River.
INCORRECT SUPPLY OF ORDER:
If, due to an error on the part of Pinch River, the Buyer receives a Product which does not conform to its Order, the Buyer must contact Pinch River within 7 days of receipt of the Product and may purchase a replacement Product from the Site, after returning the original Product to Pinch River, provided that the returned Product is in new condition with its original packaging unopened.
PRODUCTS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT:
Pinch River takes no responsibility for parcels lost, stolen or damaged in transit by Australia Post and its contractors or by courier and transport companies.
DEAD ON ARRIVAL (DOA):
A Product is deemed to be DOA if it fails to function according to its specifications on delivery.
If the Buyer believes that a Product is DOA, they must contact Pinch River and discuss the fault on receipt of the DOA product. If Pinch River considers the Product to be DOA, Pinch River will pay the freight cost associated with the return of a DOA Product, provided that the Buyer uses the Pinch River nominated freight carrier. Pinch River will deliver a replacement Product to the Buyer promptly upon receipt of a product that it considers to be DOA.
Australian Consumer Law Prescribed Statement
Our Products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (“ACL”). You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major defect. You are also entitled to have the Products replaced if they fail to be of acceptable quality* (*refer Warranty Terms).
This Warranty is in addition to other rights or remedies that you may have under the ACL in relation to your Product.
Definitions In this Express Warranty:
a. “ACL” means the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and Regulations.
b. “Back to Base” is where you deliver your Product to.
c. “Pinch River” means Pinch River, ABN 53 520 025 079.
d. “Genuine” means manufactured by Pinch River.
e. “Product” means a Genuine Product sold new by Pinch River.
f. “Purchase Date” means the date of first purchase of a Product from Pinch River or a Stockist.
g. “Stockist” means a dealer, reseller or retailer of a Product.
h. “You” means the Buryer and “your” has a corresponding meaning.
Pinch River offers a Back-to-Base Warranty on your Product subject to the following conditions.
• Pinch River warrants that your Product will be free from any defect in materials or workmanship on the purchase date. *NOTE: Pinch River's objective is to produce high quality products. Handmade items often display characteristics that are different from mass produced items, this does not make them flawed or inferior but instead makes them unique. All care is taken to accurately represent the true colours of the products, however the colours that appear on your monitor may vary from the actual colours of the products due to photographic conditions and monitor settings.
• Pinch River will repair or replace your Product if it is found on inspection by Pinch River or its agent to have any defect on delivery.
• A Stockist who sells a Product to you has no authority from Pinch River to give you any additional warranty about a Product’s performance or fitness for any specific purpose.
• Pinch River will not be liable for any consequential loss or damage or actual or expected revenue loss claimed to arise from your use of the Product other than its intended purpose.
• Pinch River will not be liable for any loss or damage caused during delivery by Australia Post and its agents or by courier companies.
WARRANTY CLAIM PROCEDURE :
If you wish to make a claim under this Warranty, you must do the following:
• Call or email Pinch River to notify them of your claim;
• Return the Product, as far as possible in its original packaging, to Pinch River; and
• Provide a copy of your purchase receipt, or other reasonably acceptable evidence of your Purchase Date, to show that this Warranty applies to your Product at the date of your claim.
This Warranty applies only:
a. To a Product sold by Pinch River or by a Stockist; and
b. You have not bought the Product for resale (excluding wholesale and trade customers).
This Warranty will not apply if any of the following events occurs in relation to your Product after the purchase date:
a. A Product is repaired by anyone other than Pinch Rver or its agent
b. The Buyer uses a Product contrary to the intended use recommended by Pinch River;
c. A Product’s defect results from:
i. deliberate or accidental damage;
ii. neglect or modification by or on behalf of a Buyer; or
iii. the incorrect use of the product.
DETAILS OF THE BUSINESS GIVING THIS WARRANTY:
/ ABN 53 520 025 079
1 West Baron Street Cooma NSW 2630
0428 211 964